If you love Christian Fiction, you are in the right place. You will find book reviews, author interviews, and commentaries, on a variety of Christian Fiction. The information here will be presented in an easy to follow and easy to read format, that will allow you to get to what you're interested in quickly. Our goal is to get you plugged in to the stories your interested in, and to help you discover new stories in a way that is both entertaining, and engaging.

Enjoy your stay, and God bless you for sharing your time with us.

Brenda Novak Giveaway

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

| | |
Hi everyone,

2011 is shaping up to be a great year, and we're going to start it off with a bang! Brenda Novak will be with us through the month of February, and at the end of the month, we will hold a drawing for her Heat trilogy-- plus a tote bag! All you need to do to enter, is leave a comment on this article.



White HeatBody HeatKiller Heat


We will also be having more book reviews, free book listings on Kindle, and more. Stay tuned.



Grace and Peace

John Hileman
Managing Editor
ChristianFictionBookReviews.com


18 comments:

Dinkydoll said...

Hello, New to this. I really like the idea that people of all ages can get good reading from a source like this. I hope more people realize this too.

NewRecipeNight said...

It would be great to get a whole trilogy, and not have to look for the other books in a series once you read one =o) Thanks. Monika P

Diane (djuseless) said...

The books sound very interesting! Thanks for such a wonderful offer!

Diane

djuseless@charter.net

apple blossom said...

sounds interesting.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

Unknown said...

What a wonderful contest! Ms. Novak is very talented and I would love to win the series! Thank you for doing this!

Bethany J. Barnes said...

Brenda is a very talented writer. I'd love to win her "Heat" series and add it to my collection. Good luck to all the other people who have entered. :)

kaisquared said...

Brenda is a great author, and don't miss the auction she runs all May at her site to raise money to fund Juvenile Diabetes research. Good luck and thank you for the contest!

Arlene said...

This is awesome and not only cause I love Novak and all, but I am always looking for insight on books for my boys and you've covered some of them as well. I'll be adding you to the watch list.

irishmary said...

Brenda Novak's books are suspenseful, exciting, romantic! I can hardly wait for each new one! I'm going to buy a Kindle, and I can take her books with me wherever I am!

Deb830 said...

I would love to win the tote bag and a set of Brenda Novak's books. Like kaisquared said, please help Brenda out with her annual auction to raise money to for Juvenile Diabetes research. Thank you for the contest and good luck to all.

deb ;0)

Anonymous said...

Always ready for a suspenseful,romantic book John! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

oops,too early,martha wrote the last comment.

TJ said...

Oh, I would love to have a suspense series! My favorite kind!

Patsy said...

This giveaway sounds great! Count me in! Would love it!
plhouston(at)bellsouth(dot)net

LJ said...

I'm always keen on finding new Christian Fiction Authors. I would love to be entered into this draw for Brenda Novak's book.

Aurora said...

These look really good! Please enter me!

aurorablacksemail[at]gmail[dot]com

Katherine said...

I would love to read these!
katsaddressATgmailDOTcom

Lorraine said...

would love to get these and have some more reading material on hand for the rest of the long winter!
Lorraine

Post a Comment

We are excited to receive your comment. The moderator will review it, and post it in the order it is processed. God bless!