If you love Christian Fiction, you are in the right place. You will find book reviews, author interviews, and commentaries, on a variety of Christian Fiction. The information here will be presented in an easy to follow and easy to read format, that will allow you to get to what you're interested in quickly. Our goal is to get you plugged in to the stories your interested in, and to help you discover new stories in a way that is both entertaining, and engaging.

Enjoy your stay, and God bless you for sharing your time with us.

Mandies Choice by Mary McColley

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

| | |
My wife and I were selling our books at a large baptist church in central Maine recently, when a family came up to me. The father's eyes sparkled as he introduced me to his charming mouse of a daughter. He explained that she had written two books, and they could be found on Amazon.com. I looked down at her, quietly standing next to her father, and immediately recognized a familiar physical trait--one I see often, when I catch a glimpse of myself in something reflective. Her eyes were piercing and attentive, as if drinking in every once of the world around her. Did we share the same personality trait? I couldn't know for sure, but the intensity with which she observed her surroundings made me inclined to think we did.

I can't tell you her writing is exceptional. I can't even tell you it is adequate. What I can tell you is: she has written a story for young people, from the perspective of a young person, and in it, you will see the fingerprint of God.

If you are interested in supporting a budding Christian author, I highly recommend giving Mandie's Choice by Mary McColley a chance. At the very least, you will be bringing a smile to the sweetest little face I have ever seen, and you will make a doting dad very proud.

Grace and Peace
John Michael Hileman

P.s. If one of our reviewers pick this book up, we'll see about posting a formal review at a later date.



Here's a link to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are excited to receive your comment. The moderator will review it, and post it in the order it is processed. God bless!